looking for a temp probe

JulianDelphiki

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jun 19, 2001
Messages
1,973
that will be accurate down to about -40C, i picked up one at frys but it errors at sub 0 temps...any ideas?
 
Might help to know what its for.
Fluke make a bunch of them. All types and ranges.
 
Originally posted by mrharhar
Might help to know what its for.
Fluke make a bunch of them. All types and ranges.

just need something with an lcd readout that i can mount to the side of my chillers box. idealy it would be just a probe and the readout.
 
I bet if you go back to frys and wonder some mmore you can find something. I saw a few that claimed they could go sub zero. You may also want to try a fan controller. The other day I had the flu and I used my fan temp probe to check my temp! Comes in handy as I was at 101.
 
Originally posted by titan151
I bet if you go back to frys and wonder some mmore you can find something. I saw a few that claimed they could go sub zero. You may also want to try a fan controller. The other day I had the flu and I used my fan temp probe to check my temp! Comes in handy as I was at 101.

A good temp probe/meter will have an accuracy of .1 degrees, as opposed to the plus or minus 5 5 degrees that your computer gives you with that temp probe.
 
Back
Top