• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Looking for a storage solution, Need something that can be flexible

DMarti

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jan 5, 2002
Messages
1,183
To keep it short & sweet, I seek a storage solution that will allow me to have removeable drive racks for IDE & SATA drives that can then be inserted into some sort of similiar rack enclosure to allow porrtability via either FIREWIRE 400/800 or USB 2.0. I trying to avoid needing to use multiple products (I.e. Drive racks, remove drive and insert into a firewire /USB enclosure. Does anything like this exist? I am currently using Vantec EZSWAP racks (SATA and IDE) and other types of different USB/FIREWIRE enclosures. Just looking to standardize and streamline.
 
Back
Top