• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Looking for a specific part for my case mod

xp3nd4bl3

2[H]4U
Joined
Sep 25, 2004
Messages
2,259
I've decided to put a big window on my case and I want a side-mounted 120mm fan for the GPUs. I don't want the fan to be directly on top of the GPUs to block the view. Instead I want it mounted behind the GPUs with a 90 degree bent duct routing the air into the back of the video cards.

Anybody know where I can buy a 120mm 90 degree bent fan duct?
 
Back
Top