Looking for a solution

Hi everyone, new here and i got a question for you. I tried to find it myself without success... So! I got my new computer all set up with 2 different audio outputs : basic speakers and a good headset. I have and extension (female 3.5 jack i believe) which i use to manually select the way I want the audio to come out. Unplug speaker and plug the headset for example.

But, I also have an xbox one that uses the same audio output.. And I don't want to unplug everything every time I want to switch from xbox to computer and so on.

I have looked and call a local audio store to see if I could simply have a switch to decide the source and the output without finding what i'm looking for. I made a quick drawing of the feature I want. I'm pretty sure something like this exist but I don't know the name of it or whatever.

If anyone know a device that's capable of it, please share this precious information with me, i'd be very pleased.

Sorry for the long explication, more's always better... :p

Thanks a lot!

Attachments

• IMG_1874.JPG
    IMG_1874.JPG
    366 KB · Views: 0
Thank a lot, that's what i've also found. Not exactly what i'm looking for as you mentionned! Thanks a lot tho :)

Back