Looking for a solid 939 board

Talon

2[H]4U
I've been out of the loop for a while and plan on upgrading from my current NF7-S/2500+ system to take advantage of the newly reduced pricing.

I currently have my eye on a Dual Core 3800+ (or possibly an Opteron 165 if prices drop comparably) and would prefer and Asus, Abit or DFI board. I have no plans for going SLI, but wouldn't be adverse to picking up an SLI board if the price was comparable or if it offered other options only available with that chipset.

All suggestions are appreciated.

Anything by Abit, I rate them as the best. The last Abit motherboard I had was a overclockers dream. KN8 would be my choice, they do a sli and a non sli version.

If you're on a budget and want stable performance I'd recommend my motherboard. Only cost be £40 or $66

lot of the 939 abit boards I liked are not even being made any more =( and iv had 2 rma's on my ABIT AN8 SLI

but while it worked it was sweet
my current fav 939 boards are
Asus A8N32 SLI
ABIT AN8 32X
ABIT A8N SLI Fatility
DFI Lanparty any of them

www.zipzoomfly.com had a Asus A8N32 SLI for 169$ the other day pretty good considering like a month ago or so it was 250$
id go with that if cost isnt an issue

lordurza said:
lot of the 939 abit boards I liked are not even being made any more =( and iv had 2 rma's on my ABIT AN8 SLI

but while it worked it was sweet
my current fav 939 boards are
Asus A8N32 SLI
ABIT AN8 32X
ABIT A8N SLI Fatility
DFI Lanparty any of them

www.zipzoomfly.com had a Asus A8N32 SLI for 169$ the other day pretty good considering like a month ago or so it was 250$
id go with that if cost isnt an issue

All nice boards and expensive ones too! ;)

epox 9npa+ ultra, very stable and overclocks like a dream with alot of overclocking and ram options ;)

Back