- Joined
- Jul 1, 2004
- Messages
- 8,521
I have a client who is crazy enough to use a regular size power supply that c/w a 10 pin motherboard connector, and leave it dangle outside the computer, ie.., the power supply is bigger than the computer
The computer is a small form factor, the max. space inside is 71 mm wide, x 93 mm high x 240 mm long.
So I try to search Small form factor power supply or slim case power supply or 10 pin x 2 power supply at ebay, it come up 671 pages. Any suggestion?
The computer is a small form factor, the max. space inside is 71 mm wide, x 93 mm high x 240 mm long.
So I try to search Small form factor power supply or slim case power supply or 10 pin x 2 power supply at ebay, it come up 671 pages. Any suggestion?
Last edited: