• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Looking for a slim lcd.

stooleywood

Limp Gawd
Joined
Sep 1, 2012
Messages
339
I'm looking for an LCD for my second desk, but i'm having trouble finding one that fits my requirements.

I would like something fairly slim/thin and has at least 2 hdmi ports. Since this monitor will be on an lcd mount, I would prefer if it was an IPS panel as well. 1080p minimum, and I think for this setup 24inches might be "too" large. Perfect size would be 20~22 inches..

No limit on the price. Thanks in advance.
 
Last edited:
I already have a 3008wfp, not looking to get something that large. However looks like that LG you listed comes in a 23inch version as well. However some of the quick reviews I've read say it isn't that good.
 
Why do you need two hdmi inputs? Unless there's audio out on the monitor, there isn't any downside from a simple hdmi -> dvi cable.
 
While you are correct, that's just how my current setup is. Laptop goes into my avermedia and outputs from the avermedia go to the second display. Second HDMI port goes to my gs3 when I use the mhl connector.
 
Back
Top