• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Looking for a SFF case for a home server

  • Thread starter Deleted member 80813
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 80813

Guest
I am building up a small home server and need a small case. Something about the size of an XQPack.
Needs to fit a mATX mobo, 3 Hard drives and full size PSU.
I was thinking something with 4 5¼" exposed bays would be good, then I could use a hard drive module.

Thanks.:)
 
Already looked at that one.
Poor cooling for the hdd in stock locations.
Like my sig says, I think too far outside the box. :rolleyes:
 
What's wrong with a TT LanBox? Put the third hard drive where the floppy would normally go.

- JT
 
well i gots one, and the cooling is fine for a seagate 300gb, it stays at 34 c and load 36c with the fan in front of it
 
Back
Top