Looking for a reputable dealer that has a 710t in stock (not newegg)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Urraca

Gawd
I have decided to buy a new LCD for college, and decided on a Samsung 710t. I was planning on purchasing from Monitors Direct, however, they are not in stock. The same goes for ZipZoomFly. I live in NJ so I have to pay sales tax on Newegg orders, so that is not an option.

So what are some other good places to buy an LCD from? I looked at Dell, but they seem way overpriced....

Dell is overpriced because they are always offering random coupons and deals. A week ago you could have gotten 10% off that monitor I believe. Today you can get free shipping and 30 dollars off by using the coupon code D6W$5?1ZV3KCWG. Apply it when the monitor is in your cart. Dell charges me tax in Ohio but I don't know about NJ.

This makes the 710t 489.95 - cheaper than at Newegg and a dollar more than Zipzoomfly assuming they give you free shipping.

If you really wanted to wait I bet you could get it for less. They do these coupon codes all the time and usually in flavors of 30, 35, 40, and 45. So maybe if you waited til next week you could get it a few dollars cheaper but I'm not sure.

Try www.xpbargains.com/dell_coupons to stay current.

Depends on your state I believe. Just add it to your cart and click "Estimate shipping and tax" near the price and you will see if you will be charged or not. I don't think most people are charged tax.

got mine for about $420 shipped from Dell after 10% off, stackable $30 off coupon, free shipping, and FatCash

i can get it for you.

I generally sell Samsung, Viewsonic and HP monitors (NEC/Mitsu also).

cheers,

dave

dave_graham said:
i can get it for you.

I generally sell Samsung, Viewsonic and HP monitors (NEC/Mitsu also).

cheers,

dave
price? or if you don't want to post it, PM me

Monitors Direct is the Overall Best place to buy Monitors, Monitorsdirect.com I had a 710T and It sucked so I returned it for full refund with no problem

vperricone said:
Monitors Direct is the Overall Best place to buy Monitors, Monitorsdirect.com I had a 710T and It sucked so I returned it for full refund with no problem

I so wonder if this is Vinny77. Damnit I've been out of it for 3 weeks.

Um why I have not bothered anybody or Done anything wrong
This is what I said

"Monitors Direct is the Overall Best place to buy Monitors, Monitorsdirect.com I had a 710T and It sucked so I returned it for full refund with no problem"

I Bought the 710T from Monitors direct, I didnt like it, i thoght it was a bad monitor and not on the level of CRTs. I returned it to monitors direct and didnt have a problem. I had a refund in 3 days of the return,

Urraca was looking for a reputable dealer and I thoght threw my experienced that Monitors Direct was a great company to order from

I have also had good experiences with dell. I ordered my Mitsubishi 930Sb from them and I got free frond shipping from DHL and I recived it the nest day after it was shipped

vperricone said:
Um why I have not bothered anybody or Done anything wrong
This is what I said

"Monitors Direct is the Overall Best place to buy Monitors, Monitorsdirect.com I had a 710T and It sucked so I returned it for full refund with no problem"

I Bought the 710T from Monitors direct, I didnt like it, i thoght it was a bad monitor and not on the level of CRTs. I returned it to monitors direct and didnt have a problem. I had a refund in 3 days of the return,

Urraca was looking for a reputable dealer and I thoght threw my experienced that Monitors Direct was a great company to order from

I know it's you vinny, your random capitalization gives you away.

Um I said It was me, 4 posts up

What are ya going to run and get the admin to Ban me again, Give me a break save yourself the troble, I never came here and gave bad informations. I gave informations that I wish I was given befor I ordered the 710T. I honestly thoght the 710T was a bad monitor, if ya havent noticed there have been a few posts here saying they should have listened to me. I mean, what more can you ask of me. Should I come here and Lie

I dont think so

Mod Edit - Buying or selling anywhere except FS/FT is specifically against the rules - B.B.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back