• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Looking for a Reference R9 290(X) Cooler

Killerxp100

[H]ard|Gawd
2FA
Joined
May 20, 2011
Messages
1,068
Has anyone seen a Reference cooler for a r9 290 for sale anywhere? I want to test out a naked card before buying a waterblock for it. Thanks!
 
I have one that I took off a reference R9 290X, it might be missing some screws though.

I'm interested! Could you check on those screws? I think there should be 12.

*Only one I could find on ebay was from Belgium.
 
Last edited:
Looks like everything is here, 12 screws plus the ones that hold the shroud in place and the back bracket. Needs some new thermal pads and a little dusting but other than that it's still good.
ueWB71I.jpg


yQvjA7d.jpg


cxtM1Tt.jpg


e7e9HEf.jpg
 
Hi all, sorry to bump this thread, I'm also looking for a ref cooler for my R9 290 too, so please contact me if anyone still have it :)
 
I have 11 of 12 screws for mounting the cooler, backplate with all 4 screws and two screws for mounting to the bracket. It is a reference cooler off of a Powercolor 290. PM me if you want to work something out.
 
Back
Top