Looking for a race to 300K

brycejones

Supreme [H]ardness
I'm currently producing about 250 PPD but have more firepower on the way. Current points are about 226k. Who wants to race?

And the race is on:

Badge for easy comparison of progress... looks like K*'s ahead by a bit, some catching up to do!

84gthatch said:
i'll race ya ;) if ya wanna lol

doing about 2900 ppd

2900 ppd and a 31k head start? Doesn't seem like that would be much of a race. :D

How about me? 76k points, doing about 7k ppd. Projected to cross 300k in 30 days.

Ok so maybe not. But I have to brag somewhere. By which I mean everywhere.

unhappy_mage said:
How about me? 76k points, doing about 7k ppd. Projected to cross 300k in 30 days.

Ok so maybe not. But I have to brag somewhere. By which I mean everywhere.

LOL

yea yea unhappy_mage ;) lol i am working on an office with 250 p4 dells so if i can swing that booyaa ;) lol

I'll race as well.

About to add 5 more duallys to the farm that should push my production to a steady 2k points per day. I'm hoping for more like 2.5-3k points.

*sighs* I need more boxen...

Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

I'll race ya! I think I am a bit ahead of you, I have no idea what my ppd is, but I am planning on adding boxen.

GwilyaGwees

207758 and counting. Currently averaging 1448 pt's per day. Adding another dual Xeon to the farm today and another dual Opteron tomorrow :D With any luck I'll be adding yet another dual xeon by the end of the week.

Where we at in terms of points now? I have 215207 at the next update. Still waiting on parts for my other duallys still :mad:

I'll go through the thread and develop a list of the participants and start posting the rankings. I have to finish up a paper for school tomorrow so it will be Tuesday before I get it done.

Looks like the action right now is between KodiakStar and Pengiuncomp for 3rd place.

I need to get more of the Farm online before Pengiuncomp catches me.

I've got 2 XP2200s, 1 Socket A Sempron 2600, 1 Socket A Sempron 2800, 2 S754 Sempron 2800s, 1 S754 Sempron 3300, 1 2.4A P4, and 1 XP1700 still to get online.

I should be able to get the XP2200s, XP1700 and 2.4 P4 online this weekend. I'm going to try fold server using the XP1700 as the server.

Don't ask me fellas how all of a sudden I got to 244k. I am sure that I was around 230k when I threw my hat into the ring. I seem to recall Stanford did something that was retroactive with previous wu's turned in and not properly credited, or something along those lines. Anyway, I am sure that I have less GHZ than you guys, so ..... see you at 300k points! (you slackers!)

GwilyaGwees

GwilyaGwees said:
(you slackers!)
is that directed at me? cause if it is, you're right. :p

so much internet, so little time.

the black knight always triumphs!

74.1ghz currently folding with another 18ghz incoming in the next week :D When I get everything up and going.

Penguincomp said:
74.1ghz currently folding with another 18ghz incoming in the next week :D When I get everything up and going.

What is your AC bill like during the summer or do you have these stashed at the office?

Darn you K*, Darn you!

K* moves into 3rd, Pengiun is far in the lead.

I really need to get the rest of my farm online this weekend.

All things considered, with the computer power you have going Peng.. you were never part of the race :p

You going to turn the heat up any Bryce? :)

KodiakStar said:
All things considered, with the computer power you have going Peng.. you were never part of the race :p

You going to turn the heat up any Bryce? :)
What's with the month old bump?

Well we havent hit 300k yet... and i hardly have been checking stats...

Just seeing if Bryce is still looking to race ;) :)

Back