I've been looking for a good PVR card for a while now, and as it's too damn hard to haul my TV back and forth between college and home, I've decided to bite the bullet.
Now, I'm not all that picky, but I need something that can:
1. Display TV on my monitor
2. Record shows while I'm away
3. Is low profile
4. I can hook up a console to
I figure any of Hauppage's line of PVR cards would do me for 1 and 2, but I don't know about the last two. The low profile requirement isn't really required, but would make things a bit easier inside my Shuttle. Same with the console deal. I hear tell of a 1-2 second lag when playing consoles through a PVR, then I hear people saying that they have no problem. If it's a tossup between low profile and console-playing, I'll take the console. Thanks in advance.
Now, I'm not all that picky, but I need something that can:
1. Display TV on my monitor
2. Record shows while I'm away
3. Is low profile
4. I can hook up a console to
I figure any of Hauppage's line of PVR cards would do me for 1 and 2, but I don't know about the last two. The low profile requirement isn't really required, but would make things a bit easier inside my Shuttle. Same with the console deal. I hear tell of a 1-2 second lag when playing consoles through a PVR, then I hear people saying that they have no problem. If it's a tossup between low profile and console-playing, I'll take the console. Thanks in advance.