Looking for a proper case for an odd build

no_control

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jul 6, 2006
Messages
1,429
So I have a new setup and somehow an 800D doesn't seem suitable. Looking for suggestions / recommendations. Even though the parts are SFF for the most part It doesn't have to be SFF.

ITX GA-H55-USB3
i7
5870
water cooled CPU & GPU loop
2x 2.5 SSD/HDD
1x 5.25 ODD

I don't have a res yet but can use either a bay res, tube res, or Microres. doesn't really matter. Rads are 1x 240 and 1x 120, I can use just the 2x or both
 
Cooler Master CM 690 II supports dual 240mm rads internally. It should work for your setup. Just remove the bottom HDD tray and you'll be set.
 
Considering the Vulcan as well...but can't find to many real world setups with water cooling. (non H50) or possibly a storm scout

That antec air thing is a big negative. not really what I'm looking for.


a mini itx board in an a full ATX case?

Uhhh no that's why I was asking for suggestions.

BTW budget isn't really a big deal (within reason)
 
Considering the Vulcan as well...but can't find to many real world setups with water cooling. (non H50)




Uhhh no that's why I was asking for suggestions.

Was actually referring to the guy that suggested an ATX case.

Just to cofirm you are using the ITX version of the board right?
 
Back
Top