• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Looking for a Professional pc case window mod service

Dutt1113

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jun 30, 2005
Messages
1,623
I am looking to add a window to the side panel of my Lian-Li pc-v2120. There is not an option for this case to have a window so one must be added aftermarket. I don't want one of those crappy do-it-your-selfers with the rubber u channel aroudn the edge. I am looking for a service that can laser cut a nice clean professional oem looking window.

Can anyone recommend a place where i can mail my sidepanel to where they can laser cut a window and bolt in a nice piece of acrylic? I can't seem to find a place that offers this service. I just looking for a basic square or L-shaped window liked some of the other lian-li cases offer.

thaks
 
I'd call around to local machine shops and see if they do laser cutting. I've had single designs cut for about 40$, cheaper than an OEM panel when you're dealing with brands such as Li-Li.

Just mount your own acrylic flush with epoxy. A small bead 1/2" around the cut and press it down with a textbook or something.
 
Back
Top