Looking for A Power Supply

The Coolmax is fine, I was over-generalizing. The Kingwin is cheaper though, isn't it? Two graphics cards worth of cables is plenty, honestly. I'd go with whichever is cheaper of the two.

Thing is they are bought the same price.

Do you think the coolmax really outputs 1350w?'

For some reason the Coolmax has a 5 Year warranty instead of the kingwin 3 Year.
 
No I doubt the Coolmax outputs any more than the Kingwin, but if it is the same price and has more cables and you prefer that, get it. No offense but you are really over complicating a fairly simple thing at this point. ;)
 
No I doubt the Coolmax outputs any more than the Kingwin, but if it is the same price and has more cables and you prefer that, get it. No offense but you are really over complicating a fairly simple thing at this point. ;)

I know I all over complicate things arggg!:D

What about the warranty for the same price should I get the one with 5 years?
 
Back
Top