Looking for a nice, cheap, tool kit bag

Punkrulz

[H]ard|Gawd
Hey guys,

I presently work with a company who wanted to get us tool kits, however they did not want to spend much money on the kit itself. The case for the kit they have purchased us is falling apart. The handle fell off completely, and one of the sides met some demise with some battery acid. The case was a hard cover case that had a big banner for CablesToGo on it, I didn't think it looked very professional. I'm researching online to find an actual bag that I can use that is not very assuming. I know my co-worker has a nice one that has a picture of a kangaroo on it.

I'm typically just looking for a regular looking bag, that can hold all of the necessary tools for doing the job. I've looked on Cablestogo.com, and while they have bags I'm not sure if they can be used for what I need them for, since they use their own design-a-kit palettes. If the website has both stand-alone tool bags, and also tool kits that might be nice to look at.

Any ideas?

You could also go to a hardware store and find a bag you like. ;)

See there's a huge part of me that thinks the tool bags I'm going to be seeing there are for construction type applications, nothing that would really satisfy me.

Back