• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Looking for a new dedicated server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ritterz

Weaksauce
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
64
I'm looking for a dedicated server, I've always gone with SoftLayer, they are lovated in America.

I'm getting more and more clients based in the UK, I would like a new dedicated server in the UK, any ideas who to choose?

I can't afford to buy the dedicated server then put it in a datceneter.

Help me please
 
You should really check out the hosting thread....however, I'm with http://www.a2b2.com/ and I'm pretty happy with the price/performance. I've got a Cel 2.0GHz with 512MB and 80GB, 500GB transfer for £50/month, which was pretty good around the time I got it. They'll also let you transition to another server if you want to up/downgrade and keep the same IP address.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top