Looking for a new case...

Dan17

Limp Gawd
Alright so at the moment I'm in the market for a new case. My Antec PlusView 1000AMG just isnt worth lugging around to lan parties at a weight of 45 pounds with everything in it. Hopefully you guys can give me a bunch of suggestions for cases based on these conditions below rated in preference:

1. Maximum weight of around 15 pounds with or without powersupply
2. A support Bar for the power supply
3. Good Airflow (don't need anything overheating)
4. A window would be nice :)

Post your case if you want aswell as a suggestion or something

Thanks guys,

...Dan

I don't like acrylic that much, i'd rather an aluminum. Acrylic cannot contain the EMI generated by the pc.

...Dan

or you know make a post about what case you have, what you like about it and/or dislikes.

...Dan

You want to LAN? I think the Lanboy might fit your tastes, or a SFF like the QPack...

Yeah I was looking at the lanboy my bro has one but it seems kinda flimsy...still thinking of maybe using that one though.

Thanks for the response,

...Dan

Lian Li, good, light, aluminum cases. PC-V1000 gets my vote, cause I have one.

The tt tsunami is extremly light ~10lbs <--- guess w/o a psu looks good does what it needs to do

All the mountain mods cases are very nice, very expensive, but very nice. The twice7 weighs 10.5 pounds empty, has plenty of room and you can get it in a 3 colors with a variety of window styles. Its gonna run you abut $250-300 for one of them. Then there is the U2UFO which is bigger, weighs 15 pounds, and will run you $300-400. Check out there selection, they are all pretty sweet. But it should be mentioned that they are cube cases.

I second the lian li v1000. I love mine and i'll probably be going up to a v2000 in a month or two. Great cases imho....

Back