• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

looking for a lian li fan controller

illiterate

Weaksauce
Joined
Jun 5, 2004
Messages
70
I want to put in another one on my case, but I need it to be the kind that sticks out the front panel (from newer lian li's)

You guys know what I'm talking about right? That little switch that goes horizontally to three places, it has two three pin plugs on it.

I don't think you can buy it anywhere.. I guess I'm hoping one of you took it out or something in favor of a bay controller.
 
illiterate said:
I want to put in another one on my case, but I need it to be the kind that sticks out the front panel (from newer lian li's)

You guys know what I'm talking about right? That little switch that goes horizontally to three places, it has two three pin plugs on it.

I don't think you can buy it anywhere.. I guess I'm hoping one of you took it out or something in favor of a bay controller.


i have one , Email me or Pm , Have Lots of Lian Li Stuff.
 
Back
Top