• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Looking for a large mouse.

USF-Nealio

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jan 18, 2012
Messages
373
I'm looking for suggestions for a new mouse. I'm a palm mouse user and have large hands, and generally prefer contoured mice like the Logitech MX Revolution and MX Performance. I've had a couple older Microsoft Mice that I've liked as well before their respective deaths. What other mice does [H] suggest that are along those lines?
 
I have big hands the MX518/G500 works nicely for gaming. For the office use the M570 by Logitech, it is large, and it has seriously helped my wrist.

hope that helps.
 
I'm a large man and I absolutely swear by the MX510/8 mice. I have a couple stashed away for future proofing myself for when the mice wear out.
 
Back
Top