Looking for a laptop cooler???

I had seen versions of those type of feet, problem I have is that the bottom of my laptop has the vents back there and there is little room to adhere them to the bottom. The feet I got are a little problematic finding the right place for them at first but once I do find the right placement I don't have any issues with stability uunless I need to move the laptop for some reason which is rather rare for me. I do think I may revisit the possibility of getting some stick on feet. I think if I get some about 1 inch wide they would fit between the fan grill and the edge of the bottom.

[edit] Just measured with a some calipers and I have about 0.8 inches between the outside holes and the edge of the bottom, but it would not be a crime if I do hang over the first line of holes to get something to fit. Looking at trying THESE maybe, they are 1.17" wide???
View attachment 611081
Yeah that grille definitely ain't sticker friendly. Those you pointed out are worth a shot. It's only a few bucks to risk.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
200mm fan blowing up through the desk with stands to raise the notebook a bit is still the best option.

200mm fan blowing up through the desk with stands to raise the notebook a bit is still the best option.
Stop telling me to put a hole in my desk, I might just do it! Seriously though, I do have a Antec 200mm fan from case I use to have, a hole in my desk to match and a foam gasket to force the air through the laptop would help alot and I wouldn't have the issue of the laptop being raised up so high like I did with that cooler. However there is a beam going down the middle of my desk that makes it not doable, not to mention my carpentry skills!

Back