Looking for a Headset with 6.3mm (1/4") Jack

Liekomg

Limp Gawd
The title pretty much sums it up. Looking for a quality headset w/ mic that has 6.3mm jacks for both input and output. Xonar Xense comes with a headset like this, but I don't see a way to purchase the headset by itself. I suppose if it comes with adapter that will work too, but in that case the cord must be around 10' long. Budget is around $150 or so.

Can always just buy one plus an adapter. Though most audiophile headphones come standard; though I don't know if i've ever seen a headset with one.

If you want quality, don't buy a headset. Get a standalone microphone (the little Zalman clip-on one would work well). In your price range, Audio Technica ATH-A700s if you want closed and ATH-AD700s if you want open are a couple to look at. They both come with 3.5mm --> 6.3mm adapters.

Thanks for the input. I would honestly prefer to stick with a headset for the convenience and not having to worry about an extra thing on my desk of clipped to my clothes. I don't necessarily need audiophile grade cans, as I don't really plan on using it for music listening, mostly for just gaming.

Back