• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Looking for a good setup

Retne

Limp Gawd
Joined
Feb 25, 2005
Messages
240
Well I'm looking for a good speaker setup that would work nice for movies/gaming and all the other regular stuff you do on an average computer but I'm also looking for something with enough quality to be used as studio speakers. By studio I mean a 24-track mackey board hooked into an Echo or something along that line of soundcard.

Would a set of JBLs cover it?

Any ideas?(don't bother suggesting a creative set. My current creative set decided to die for no damn good reason, so I'll never buy from them again)
 
Back
Top