• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Looking for a good scanner

Puterguru

2[H]4U
2FA
Joined
May 21, 2001
Messages
3,894
Need to archive all of my photos around the house. I'm looking for a scanner that can scan multiple photos at one time and save each as a different picture. I believe Circuit City had one but I don't remember the brand, it could only do 1200x1200 so I wasn't interested.

Any recommendations from anyone? Don't want to spend more than $150.

Thanks.
 
Back
Top