• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Looking for a good Open Source KnowledgeBase

Axeldoomeyer

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jun 3, 2006
Messages
290
Hey guys, I placed this in the programming section as you have probably run across the same issue at some point. It seems that my company runs into alot of the same problems in the field. Of course they are documented in our ticket tracking software but it is kind of clunky to find the result that you are looking for. Hence my reasoning for starting a KnowledgeBase. I would prefer it to be open source and free. I haven't found any on source forge that I seemed to like or could get working and most of them seem ancient.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Axel
 
Back
Top