• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Looking for a good mp3 Player

qbackin

2[H]4U
Joined
Jun 11, 2005
Messages
3,150
Looking to purchase my first mp3 Player.

I dont want one that is tied to some $1 a song website or something :p Not looking to spend too entirely much, I work construction and it runs the risk of getting pretty beat up.

I do need good battery life, that is re-chargeable...I do not want to buy batts all the time

Has anyone used this Samsung 20gb one?
Samsung

Am I on the right track or should I just buy a cheepie one and stfu :rolleyes:
Crappy?
 
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I don't think you can go wrong with samsung. The cheap mp3 looks like it's glued dude... + the 50$ shipping, I'd get the samsung.
 
I like the Samsung, but I am pretty much showing my budget with it. Is there anything else out there that is decent? (and NOT iPod)
 
Can't go wrong with the MobiBLU DAH1500i. I recieved one as an early christmas/birfday present and so far, I have no major complaints about it.

There are a few 'intricacies' that take some getting used to, but it is a 1GB MP3 player that you can drag-and-drop any files onto, and can play non-drm and WMA DRM files for ~$130
 
Back
Top