• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Looking for a good desktop wireless card

etmorgs42

n00b
Joined
Feb 15, 2010
Messages
55
I'm gonna be moving to where I only have wireless internet. That will leave my desktop without an internet connection and my desktop is my primary computer

I would like to spend less than 50 dollars on a wireless card.
802.11g would be fine but draft n is always a plus.
I don't care if the antenna just comes off the back of the card or if there is a cable to an antenna that would sit on my desk. I would just like to be able to get a good signal.
I'm using windows 7 so I need it to be compatible or at least work on windows 7.

I've not been able to find much information on wireless cards so maybe you guys can help.
 
You can now find a serviceable wireless card (B or N) for under $30. Here's an inexpensive Wireless G card with a cable and antenna for around $20 (including shipping):

$15 - Rosewill RNX-G300EX IEEE 802.11b/g PCI wireless ward with 100cm cable external 2 dBi Antenna
 
Back
Top