• Great friend of mine with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    https://athleteoftheyear.org/2026/keenan-a856

Looking for a good BackUp solution

Oleg34

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jul 13, 2014
Messages
484
Does anyone knows any good BackUp solution besides Acronis True Image.? Also i need a BackUp software that does not install any services into OS.
 
Not sure I follow on the "does not install any services into OS" part. You mean a boot disc backup?
 
I mean Windows services http://www.sevenforums.com/attachme...398141-services-start-disable-start_menu.jpg?. For intense something like backsrv service.


As far as I know they all install a service, at least the 3 different ones I'm using are. Not sure why that really matters, but Macrium Reflect, Aomei Backupper, and Paragon Backup & Restore are all solid backup solutions.

Why the change from Acronis? Well ok, I've heard the past 2-3 years they've really crapped on the yearly refreshes, but it seems to be the one most people flavor so long as you're willing to pay.
 
Back
Top