• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Looking for a gaming notebook

Joined
Dec 10, 2007
Messages
30
I'm looking for a gaming notebook. I have recently moved and have no room for my desktop anymore. So this notebook has to replace it. I'm looking high end for longevity. Any suggestions? I have been looking at Dell, Alienware, and Sager. Thanks.
 
Any laptop you buy now is going to be outdated in a couple of months best waiting for the mobile 8800s graphics cards come out if you want high end gaming and longevity.
 
the two clevo's at RJTech and Sager both offer the 8800M GT. If you want the security of Dell's "we give you whatever you want" warranty, you'll have to wait until February.
 
Back
Top