Hey guys,
I'm looking for some pretty good specific guides online, ones that are easy to comprehend [take that however you want, I just want something that I can dive right into]. I'm looking on some guides for the following:
A really nice, detailed, easy to follow and apply guide for making wiring as nice as possible... I've looked on Twisted Mods, I'm however not all that impressed with their job on that computer, as Wire Loom takes up a lot of space. I've seen some things done with heat shrinking, that's something I'm interested in... another thing I'm interested in is getting rid of unnecessary connectors if need be...
A newbie guide on wire soldering, I have a soldering iron, but I've only used it once... didn't do that bad of a job with it, but it costed me more hassel than happiness, putting two burn marks on my floor and one on my desk because I carelessly left it lying about... This is something I would like to become a pro at.
The whole reason for this request is the fact that I am a total newb when it comes to diving right in on a bit more "advanced" case mods... I don't have all of the technical inclinination in the world, nor the patience because of that fact, and I'm not really all that creative... proof of that is in the 8 months I've had my dremel, I've found maybe one use for it...
I'm hoping you guys will choose to help me out, rather than mock me for the obvious lack of skill with this.
Thanks!
I'm looking for some pretty good specific guides online, ones that are easy to comprehend [take that however you want, I just want something that I can dive right into]. I'm looking on some guides for the following:
A really nice, detailed, easy to follow and apply guide for making wiring as nice as possible... I've looked on Twisted Mods, I'm however not all that impressed with their job on that computer, as Wire Loom takes up a lot of space. I've seen some things done with heat shrinking, that's something I'm interested in... another thing I'm interested in is getting rid of unnecessary connectors if need be...
A newbie guide on wire soldering, I have a soldering iron, but I've only used it once... didn't do that bad of a job with it, but it costed me more hassel than happiness, putting two burn marks on my floor and one on my desk because I carelessly left it lying about... This is something I would like to become a pro at.
The whole reason for this request is the fact that I am a total newb when it comes to diving right in on a bit more "advanced" case mods... I don't have all of the technical inclinination in the world, nor the patience because of that fact, and I'm not really all that creative... proof of that is in the 8 months I've had my dremel, I've found maybe one use for it...
I'm hoping you guys will choose to help me out, rather than mock me for the obvious lack of skill with this.
Thanks!