Looking for a few things , ill update this on a need to basis.
If you have something i want please pm with cost shipped to 23502.pics are helpful also.
I do have a few good items i could trade towards this stuff if the deal is good enough
***I DONT USE PAYPAL payment would be by MONEY ORDER ONLY! check my heat im good for it
If You Look Please Bump.
Pc Hardware
~22" lcd on the cheap
~Motherboard /cpu combo compatible with ddr2800 - well under 100.00 price range
~Laptop Hard-drive that is compatible with a ps3 (120gb + ) 7200 rpm
PS3 Games
Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 1&2
Stuff For Trade
PS3 Eye Toy
PS3 Wireless Key pad
Ps3 Blue tooth headset
If you have something i want please pm with cost shipped to 23502.pics are helpful also.
I do have a few good items i could trade towards this stuff if the deal is good enough
***I DONT USE PAYPAL payment would be by MONEY ORDER ONLY! check my heat im good for it
If You Look Please Bump.
Pc Hardware
~22" lcd on the cheap
~Motherboard /cpu combo compatible with ddr2800 - well under 100.00 price range
~Laptop Hard-drive that is compatible with a ps3 (120gb + ) 7200 rpm
PS3 Games
Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 1&2
Stuff For Trade
PS3 Eye Toy
PS3 Wireless Key pad
Ps3 Blue tooth headset
Last edited: