I'm looking to move from my Q6600 to something that runs cooler on a consistent basis.
My studio air tight (except for the cold in duct and the hot return duct), and so my room gets a bit too warm for my liking.
Fans have to run all the time in the studio, which kinda defeats the purpose of building a whisper quiet studio.
Any suggestions.
I'm willing to make a parallel move if needed, but upgrading a tad wouldn't be horrible either.
My system specs are in my sig.
My studio air tight (except for the cold in duct and the hot return duct), and so my room gets a bit too warm for my liking.
Fans have to run all the time in the studio, which kinda defeats the purpose of building a whisper quiet studio.
Any suggestions.
I'm willing to make a parallel move if needed, but upgrading a tad wouldn't be horrible either.
My system specs are in my sig.
Last edited: