• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Looking for a Cooler Master Q

ownerizer

Limp Gawd
Joined
Mar 30, 2003
Messages
396
I'm trying to find but to no avail, a Cooler Master Q. If anyone has a website with them, please link, or if anyone has one for sale and will accept paypal, please let me know.

Thanks in advance.
 
I bought one from Cooler Guys www.coolerguys.com last May, and I've been trying to get another but all I can find is either out of stock, crazy expensive, or out of country sites. Considering I only paid $20 for mine, I would expect to pay the same again.
 
Back
Top