• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

looking for a clear fastners or rivits

josephunh

Gawd
Joined
Feb 17, 2001
Messages
750
Hopefully someone here may be able to help me find what I am looking for I am trying to mount a piece of glass to a acrylic case. The glass piece I have is 3/8 of an inch thick being attached to 1/4 of an inch lucite. I am trying to find some type of clear plastic rivit or fastner that I can use to attach the two. Does anyone know where I can find something like this?
 
*update*

Ok I think I found something that may work I am looking for something that looks like the part numbered PR8 found HERE unfortunatly when I contacted that company they would only allow me to order in a quantity of 1000 costing me $52 dollars when I really only need a few. So anyone else know where I can order something like this and will let me order a small quantity?
 
I dont really want to use an adhesive as it will leave bubbles and will not allow me to remove the glass if been be in the future. but thanks for the suggestion.
 
Back
Top