Looking for a cheap printer for college

I just bought a 30$ lexmark printer from Wally World. I honestly just needed something quick to print some school stuff out, and it works great for me. Comes with a color ink cartridge, and the extras aren't (comparatively) THAT expensive. Kinda on the slow side, but like I say it works in a pinch.

What price range were you looking for?

Edit: Poster above me just got it. That's the exact printer I have, but it came to 30 for me since it doesn't come with a usb cable. I'm not regretting the buy

This is exactly what I need, thanks guys! I spent all my money on a new computer for college... and forgot the printer :confused: I'm an engineering student and will be entering college with all english courses out of the way, so a printer like this is perfect for the occasional random paper.

every college has a million printers..you really don't need your own. on your way to turn it in you stop at a lab and print it out.

Retro Rex said:
every college has a million printers..you really don't need your own. on your way to turn it in you stop at a lab and print it out.
hopefully he has a USB flash drive for himself then :)

Back