• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Looking for a cheap LCD...

obsidian_mh

Limp Gawd
Joined
May 26, 2005
Messages
464
Depending on how soon I pay off the $600 remaining on my laptop (gotta love Newegg's preferred account with 6 months no payments), I'm going to be looking at buying a second LCD for my desk. The 17" I own right now is plenty for desktop / gaming use, and I don't need the second LCD for any spectacular use... it's going to be hooked up to my server / htpc to watch movies or whatever else I may do on it.

I was looking at CompUSA's 15.4" Widescreen they have on sale every so often for $150. That's great for and LCD, period. I like the widescreen factor, but it's not mandatory. I just want something cheap that's either 15.4" widescreen or 15".

Thanks for the input!
 
Back
Top