Looking for a certain font program if it even exists.

Hey there...I'm looking for a program that may or may not exist...I find myself in a postion where I need to use a certain font that's installed on my PC and use it in a prooject that I finish working on on a Mac...well Windows and Mac fonts don't play nice together so I'm having to type what I need in Illustrator so it can be vectorized and turned into a shape so I can use it on a Mac...

Well I was wondering, wouldn't it be nifty if there was this program where you could pick the fonts you may want to use and put them in this program and the program automatically does something similar but to the whole font characters...so all I'd have to do is drop the font I want into this program and take it to the Mac and when I want to use the font, I'd be able to just open up the program and type in what I want and extract it as at least a .AI file...

Wouldn't that be pretty cool??? Is there a program like that??? How bout someone get started on it so it'll make my life easier...
THANX
C'YA :cool:

this would be most useful for students who don't have a mac that go to work or school...usually restrictions so you can't install fonts...

Back