• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Looking for a case

sam600sx

n00b
Joined
Apr 25, 2005
Messages
38
Hey everyone, As the title says I am looking for a case for my nephew who works as a recreational vehicle tech. The case is located in the repair shop. As you can imagine the environment is extremely dusty and dirty. looking for a case with air filters which are also easy to clean. It also needs to support a 3.5 external drive as manufacturer's often send program updates on floppy drive discs. I must say I just spent most of the day pulling apart his computer to clean all the dust out of it. NOT FUN!
 
Back
Top