Looking for a card

zidion

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jun 20, 2002
Messages
427
Im building a computer for family member, i have everything, but i want to put a better video card in it. Right now i have ti4200 in it. IS there anything I can get that is bettr than that, but less than $100?
 
nothing better than a 4200 for less than $100.
4200 is still a decent card.
 
the 256 mb on a 9600 np is worthless, as there si not enough power to utilize that much ram
 
would it be worth putting a better hs and fan on it?

I have a PNY one, from a while ago, before all the nice ones came out
 
maybe a Ti4600 if you can find it. They got a sapphire 128bit 9800se for $108 on newegg refurbished. I'd say thats the best bet. No softmod but still great for the price.
 
Back
Top