Looking for a budget mobo

Badr

n00b
Joined
Sep 26, 2006
Messages
59
Hi
I am looking for a budget mobo AM2 socket ,i have X2 3600 Brisbane with 2 gig memory and evga 7600 gt pci-e .
I would like to overclock my cpu little bit under 80$ if its possble.

Thank you for any suggestions in advance
 
Hi
I am looking for a budget mobo AM2 socket ,i have X2 3600 Brisbane with 2 gig memory and evga 7600 gt pci-e .
I would like to overclock my cpu little bit under 80$ if its possble.

Thank you for any suggestions in advance

well can you spare an extra $14 for a pretty good Asus Board?

Clicky Here!!!! :D
 
Thank you both for responding ,of course i can add some money for better quality.

Thank you again
 
Thank you both for responding ,of course i can add some money for better quality.

Thank you again

as I posted above, you can't go wrong with the M2N-E...

if you need sli on a budget, the Asus M2N-SLI Deluxe (which I run in my sig) is a great motherboard also, around $140
 
Back
Top