• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Looking for a Bluetooth Transmitter that does LDAC

Format _C:

Supreme [H]ardness
2FA
Joined
Jun 12, 2001
Messages
4,188
As the title states Looking for a Bluetooth Transmitter that does LDAC!

I am using this for my computer with this Transmitter and this Reciever

I have seen a few dual purpose (Receiver or Transmitter) units but I have not seen one that can actually transmit LDAC most can only receive LDAC but I want an LDAC transmitter!

I have an Intel AX210 in my EliteDesk 800 G6 is their anyway to get that to transmit the LDAC? I can only get it to do SBC with a very bad lag that is why I bought that transmitter/receiver box I am currently using that with the APTX-LL (Low Latency) Bluetooth codec

I was hoping to find someway to get LDAC to my Pioneer VSX-90 from my PC wires are not n option here!

Thank You in advance for any help with this matter!

PS: Feel free to school me in Bluetooth codecs as well I want high quality with minimal lag but I don't know if I can get both at once!
 
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
try this one
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07LFQHB59
1774049221762.png
 
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I can tell you that trying to get LDAC working will likely lead you down a deep rabbit hole of all the ways software, hardware and OS systems mess it up (like Androids sound mixer).

I've got a couple pieces with LDAC. Sounds like you might have a good use case, in home, as you are going to a receiver. Speakers need to be good to hear much difference. I can tell you in mobile environments chasing LDAC is not worth the payoff, IMHO.

I can tell you generally why though you are having an issue finding options. Streamers took this place. Get a wiim or similar and make the computer the source. It will sound as good or better and have more flexibility.
 
Before I buy that how much of a delay or 'lag' does LDAC have and will it be noticeable with videos?
While I cannot answer your question objectively, I do know that Sony's earbuds WF-1000XM6 supports LDAC and is considered TWS.
Meaning you can use them to watch videos without an audio delay.

I have a pair of WH-1000XM4's, which support LDAC but is not TWS, so I definitely see the audio delay.

My inference from this is that LDAC itself would not be the cause of an audio lag when watching videos, but very likely the implementation itself, such as what is in the transmitter.

After looking into LDAC a bit more, I will change my original statement from above to [see later post on why]:

"Since LDAC is geared for audio quality in terms of music, I think it will have a noticeable lag between audio and video."
 
Last edited:
Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
hes not asking about headphones though...
I'm assuming this was regarding my response.

I used headphones as an example because that was my experience.

My inference from my example is that the usage of LDAC as the codec shouldn't be an issue, regardless of whether it is headphone or not.
A Bluetooth based solution was suggested in my own post regarding adding a digital output between my PC and a receiver, but I had ruled it out for this exact issue that the OP is trying to solve.
Fortunately in my case, I could use wires.

However, I think I am incorrect with my thinking that TWS meant anything regarding the audio/video sync problem.

Since LDAC is geared for audio quality in terms of music, I think it will have a noticeable lag between audio and video.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top