Looking for a bit of feedback

evoloz

n00b
Hi All,

Hopefully im in the right forum, if not please move the topic to the correct area. Basically I started having a go at doing youtube gaming videos a couple of weeks ago. Its been a bit of a learning curve but hopefully i'm starting to get the hang of it now.

However, I realize there is still a lot of improving to be done, so just looking for a bit of feedback on what could be improved

Thanks for any feedback :)

You can admit to us that you're looking for exposure for your channel ;).

Not my genre, but I can take a look at it when I have a chance. My advice right now, though, is if you want to get subscribers and keep them is you'd better keep up with the promise of having a new video every day.

You can admit to us that you're looking for exposure for your channel ;).

Not my genre, but I can take a look at it when I have a chance. My advice right now, though, is if you want to get subscribers and keep them is you'd better keep up with the promise of having a new video every day.

Damn you have foiled my plan :) But no not just after exposure, its no use getting loads of views to the channel if what I am producing is rubbish so keen for feedback to improve.

I agree regarding the daily uploads, about 2 weeks in now and haven't missed a day yet but still a long way to go haha

From what I've seen you need to make a cartoon character of what you look like for your avatar. Be sure to wear some stupid gimmick like over the top glasses or a neon pink hat and incorporate that into the image. Then you need a really annoying loud voice that sounds way too hyped up and excited, be sure to scream into the mic at any little thing that happens. Your thumbnails should have big bold letters with a huge yellow arrow pointing to something *completely* random. You'll need a 1+ minute long intro of fancy graphics and annoying music.

Good luck.

Back