Looking for a Big Case

35thss

n00b
I'm looking for a case to to fit comfortably 6 Hard Drives and my current case can't manage it.

Looking for some suggestions.

Thank you

Lian Li V-Series, you can put 12 HDDs w/ full tower and I think 6 HDDs w/ Mid Tower

Although I love the V-series Lian Li is selling a lot as well, I'd say you should go for a Coolermaster Stacker. Huge case for quite a lot less money than a V-series.

Chenbro Gaming Bomb II. You can fit a rediculous amount of HD's in there.

Six hard drives is only four bays using 3-in-2 brackets, so there's a large number of cases that will work. Things don't get interesting until you get to twelve hard drives. :)

Moose777 said:
Chenbro Gaming Bomb II. You can fit a rediculous amount of HD's in there.
I wouldn't get a Gaming Bomb II... I've got the I on my desk, and it's a kind of a dissapointing case. It's alright, don't get me wrong, but it's absolutely NOT outstanding. Modding the case isn't easy as well, you have to keep everything in harmony with the original design of the case.

ReFredzRate said:
I wouldn't get a Gaming Bomb II... I've got the I on my desk, and it's a kind of a dissapointing case. It's alright, don't get me wrong, but it's absolutely NOT outstanding. Modding the case isn't easy as well, you have to keep everything in harmony with the original design of the case.
I've got the GB II on my desk and I love the thing. The front of the caase is a little weak but it's a pretty solid case, big as hell too. It barely fits on the desk. And I've cut it up quite a bit and modded it because I dind't care for how some things were made so I changed them. :)

atherton213 said:
i kinda like it also.... where can you buy it?

I emailed aerocool and they said that it should be available after mid-august with an MSRP of $109... not bad at all...

RomanMtz said:
What do you guys think of this Stacker clone?

http://www.aerocool.us/p-case/masstige/masstige.htm

I kinda like it...

It's a nice Stacker clone, but it can't can't touch the real slim shaddy!

1e4df8e05bf0c9e4a996e8ca00a3b57f.jpg

Majin said:
It's a nice Stacker clone, but it can't can't touch the real slim shaddy!

1e4df8e05bf0c9e4a996e8ca00a3b57f.jpg

giosh, thats a close copy. i wonder what ever happend to copyright infringement? but yes, the stacker is your daddy

Back