• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Looking for a 7" - 11" WideScreen LCD panel

caffiendo

n00b
Joined
Jan 10, 2007
Messages
53
What I need is a Wide Screen 10" LCD touch-screen display. I'm guessing that this is going to be tough to find, so I'll settle for a widescreen 7"-11", and it doesn't have to be touch-screen but it would be 100x better if it were.

This is going to be used for a car computer system, so the touch-screen is important. Does anyone know of a good place to start to look?
 
I've googled, and haven't been able to find widescreen, but it has been a little since I've looked.

I can't believe that you found a widescreen so fast! That monitor looks like it would do the job and for a nice price!
 
Back
Top