• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Looking for a 120mm radiator

redoz

Weaksauce
Joined
Nov 5, 2001
Messages
83
I've decided to return to water cooling after a 17 year hiatus (last time I used car parts and aquarium pumps) and it seems things have come quite far since then. Unfortunately my case, a Raijintek Styx, only fits a slim 240 and a thick 120. For the 240 I ended up with a Hardware Labs Nemesis 240 GTS X-Flow as it seemed to review well. But I can't seem to figure out what 120 to get. The GTX 120 looks nice, but for some reason it doesn't seem to be available anywhere. I was also looking at the Alphacool Nexxxos Monsta 120 (which at 80mm thick might be pushing it a bit) but I'm not sure if it's actually good or just really thick.

So I'm wondering if anyone has a recommendation? Or know where I can find some recent comparisons/reviews.

Is it safe to assume that if radiator X at 360 beats radiator Y at 360 the same will go for the 120 variants?

Edit: Ended up getting the HW labs SR2 MP.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top