Looking for: 2x1GB PC3200, CAS 2.0 1T

IdiotInCharge

NVIDIA SHILL
Looking at Shuttle's soon to be available SN25P- the NF4 Ultra for S939. Understanding that the timings listed in the title are the most important for speed, at 400mhz, I am looking for ANY ram that can do this- PC4400+ is fine, so long as it can pull these timings at PC3200 speeds. Again, this is attached to a Newcastle in dual channel configuration (and STILL run the above timings).

Those neither appear to be available, nor do the spec sheets clearly (I guess I should say, in marketing speak) identify the memory's capabilities. It's a good effort, thank you. What I'm really looking for, however, is not just 3200- rather, ANY module that can pull those timings; it can be specced and marketed for ANY speed, and any timings at that speed, just so long as it can run my timings at 3200.

that's gonna be really tough... the more memory in a single stick the higher the SPD timings are... you'd be better off running 4x 512 or, if you only have 3 slots, 2x 512 and 1x 1gb...

actually, having 2x1gb sticks would be way better than 4x512mb - in the latter case, they might default to 333mhz and will go no higher :D

For everyone but MaMMa:

The SN25P, like most SFF's, only has two slots. If you want more than 1GB, you have to use 2x1GB sticks instead of 2x512. I KNOW I can get those timings from 2x512- that's what I have in my current system.

For MaMMa:

I know what those mean- but I'm not quite sure how I'm supposed to find them, but I will give it a try, thanks.

IdiotInCharge said:
For everyone but MaMMa:

The SN25P, like most SFF's, only has two slots. If you want more than 1GB, you have to use 2x1GB sticks instead of 2x512. I KNOW I can get those timings from 2x512- that's what I have in my current system.

For MaMMa:

I know what those mean- but I'm not quite sure how I'm supposed to find them, but I will give it a try, thanks.

lol I feel special, I got a reply just for me <3

I'll find you some links to these bad boys. The bh-5s are discontinued and are hard to find, if found, not many owners will give them up, like me for instance. See my sig. :cool: gonna go looking for threads for u

edit:

http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=857823&highlight=tccd

I found like 300000000 threads regaurding BH-5 and TCCD. Run an Advance search on the Memory section, this will help you greatly.

Back