Monkeypillow
Gawd
- Joined
- Aug 30, 2006
- Messages
- 880
I'm in the market for a good 2.1 speaker setup, with the flexibility to be expanded to 5.1 later on. I don't really know what to choose, so I'm asking for opinions.
For fronts:
The AV123 ELT525M Mini Monitors look like a possible choice.
I've seen the Usher 520s recommended here many times.
For a sub:
Bic Acoustech H-100
For a receiver:
I have no idea.
This could be upgraded later on, but I'm looking for a solid foundation to build on.
Thanks for the help.
For fronts:
The AV123 ELT525M Mini Monitors look like a possible choice.
I've seen the Usher 520s recommended here many times.
For a sub:
Bic Acoustech H-100
For a receiver:
I have no idea.
This could be upgraded later on, but I'm looking for a solid foundation to build on.
Thanks for the help.