• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Looking for 1/2" reservoir

saintdude

n00b
Joined
Dec 17, 2002
Messages
38
Used to having a fairly large setup with my tank-o-matic but now I'm getting my 1/2" stuff lined up and the tank will be just too restrictive. Can anyone recommend anything similar?
 
That'll allow me to use 1/2" tubing but won't the inside of the barbs be the same size as what I'm running now? Don't get me wrong, I would love to use my old tank but if its going to be restrictive I'd just assume get something new. Thanks for the link though. Was a good read. :)
 
I'm not sur what size the Tank o matic is tapped for but why not just redrill and tap it to appropriate size???
 
saintdude said:
That'll allow me to use 1/2" tubing but won't the inside of the barbs be the same size as what I'm running now? Don't get me wrong, I would love to use my old tank but if its going to be restrictive I'd just assume get something new. Thanks for the link though. Was a good read. :)

I am quite certain it will be as restrictive as any other res...
Innovatek uses 1/4 BSPT right? which is almost the same as 1/4 npt with the exception of 1 thread and a 10 degree difference in thread valley angle. The inside diameter of the fittings will be identical.
I just so happen to have a bspt to npt adaptor at home, if want I can measure the thread adapters and give you exact dimensions along with dimensions for 1/4" npt 1/2" barbed fitings.

But if you truly want the best performance, then I suggest using a "T" line.
 
How about the Criticool WaterPlant? They're hard to find as most places are usually out of stock but I've got one in my test rig and love it!

They come in 4" and I've seen a couple 6" or 8" or something but I've NEVER found anyone with stock of those on-hand.
 
BitchBreaker has been making a 1/2" mod for the A-C Aquatube and he also makes a 1/2" Aquajet style tube that looks like an Aquajet. He used to do these through SNT but now does this stuff through his own company. Perhaps he can adapt something to fit your reservoir? Shoot him an e-mail. :D
 
BellaCroix said:
Heh... take a look at post #6. Although, I'll give you credit, at least your post was to a company that had stock on hand. :D

:eek: Meep, I guess I missed it, but yeah, stock on hand... :)
 
Back
Top