Looking fir Q9X50

Joni Nitro

Gawd
Pretty simple request. Looking to upgrade my q6600 without going I7. Would like good stepping and clocker.

Thanks!

Still looking. q9450, q9550, q9650 also would consider qx9650 and qx9770 as well depending on price.

That's the problem I'm running into also Joni Nitro.

I would like to go from my Q6600 G0 to a Q9650/Q9550, but everyone still wants as much or more for those than I can get a i7 for from my local Microcenter.

That's the problem I'm running into also Joni Nitro.

I would like to go from my Q6600 G0 to a Q9650/Q9550, but everyone still wants as much or more for those than I can get a i7 for from my local Microcenter.

Alot of people bought into the LGA775 platform, and many of those people simply aren't interested in upgrading to X58 or P55, especially since they're going to EOFed soon (I had a hell of a time selling off a P55-UD4 motherboard, barely anyone was interested). I've largely given up on finding an affordable 45nm Intel quad that isn't stocked at a Microcenter somewhere.

Thanks for the PMs. I would have jumped on the microcenter deals but that would have been a couple hour drive. I just wanted something that would clock higher and run cooler than 6600 until I build a new system.

I have a couple offers now. Just waiting for the best deal.

Back