• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

looking data recovery software

terrytree

n00b
Joined
Nov 28, 2005
Messages
3
<hi,everyone ,
<i'd like to find a feasible software to recover my data on a accidently formatted disk,
<is it possible to find them back/?
<have someone been the same situation with before?
<anyway,all the advice and suggestion will be appreciated.


<thank u
 
They are out there imo the lack of responce is due to this being in the wrong Sub Forum it would be better placed in General Software. I don't know what to recommend to you but I know that I have seen threads on this before, they do exist.
 
R-Studio works really well, but it isn't free. You can DL the trial to see what files can be recovered.
 
I have used File Scavenger with great success.....It cost about $40.00....

Found and recovered every last bit of data on a drive I accidentally formated during a drunken build.....:)
 
hi,everyone.
A friend of mine recommend me a versatile software ,"EASEUS DATA RECOVERY WIZARD' ,It works great .so i recommend to you.
anyway,thank you for all or your advices.
 
Back
Top